I’m very excited..I posted many of your questions to Dr Geoffrey Sher, Here are his Bio
Awards & Accomplishments
– 30+ years experience with In Vitro Fertilization
– Founder of the first private IVF Clinic in the US
– Influential in the births of more than 18,000 babies
– Trained under Patrick Steptoe and Robert Edwards, the “Fathers of IVF”
– Internationally renowned authority on immunologic causes of infertility
– Pioneer of many “firsts” in the field of IVF
He is located in Las Vegas NV…
So Fridays will be ” Answers from Dr Sher” I want to do this for a long time , so I need questions from all of you……
So Let’s Talk Infertility: 1st question?
Why after a loss- Does it take so long to get cycle back and why is it so different than before. AF (Aunt Flo)longer and O (Ovulation) is much later?
Dr. Geoffrey Sher – August 4, 2016 reply
After a pregnancy the central control over hormonal cyclicity can take a while (usually up to 2 months to reinstate.)